View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 07:26 AM   #5
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
[Edited per mod's request, though I'm still not sure what was wrong with it]

My original question still stands. I'd like to know how it can be both "fantasy lite" and "epic". As the blurb is confusing and seems to target two separate markets (I am in one, but not the other), I, as a potential buyer, would like an explanation. I think this is a fair request of the author and is not meant to be mean-spirited.

If people would rather report my post than get an answer, that is fine. I will not be making any purchases based upon the above.
My apologies for the tardy response. For the record I did not report your post, I merely ignored it as I believed it to be somewhat whimsical in nature and best left unanswered.
Vengeance is written in an epic fantasy style, with epic fantasy themes, but combined with adult humor. Ergo, in my belief, 'lite' as in lighthearted.
To the best of my knowledge, I am the only author to write in this satirical style and I coined a new genre for it ie. 'fantasy lite.'
I trust this clarifies.
Warmest wishes,
Roy.
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote