View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geppetto View Post
1) You have to consider that Boox GUI is conceived for touchscreen + stylus use. I think that trying to use it without touchscreen would be a real nightmare.

2) Those funny Spanish guys at Wolder sell Boox at 399 € and "touchscreenless" version at 299 €. What a mockery! Neo is sold at 299 € and Onyx Boox at 299-329 € (both full touchscreen + WiFi version).

How would you call it?
OK, let me rephrase that: if usability were the same, I'd get the version without touch screen and WiFI . But certainly not at those prices, no. Those are nuts. And if I had to choose between the One at €249,= and the Neo at €299,=, I'd get the Neo.

But when I bought my Bebook One last November (as a replacement for a busted Cybook Gen3) the Neo didn't exist yet. And with OpenInkpot on it it suits me fine until the new large-screen ones arrive (Jinke A9, Asus DR-900...)
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote