View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:34 AM   #8
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by incogneato View Post
I might be buying a Sony reader soon and I was wondering if it was possible just to drag and drop PDFs and other files into it? (Not for buying, just for transferring from my PC)
Yes, and as a matter of fact, that's how I tested some of my technical manuals before purchasing the 600. I took an SD card with a few of the pdf's to a local Best Buy, stuck the card in, waited for it to index the files, then read them. Same premise as copying over via USB, just without a cable.
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote