View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 02:57 AM   #22
hnoto
Groupie
hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Having an 11 yo boy myself, my only other thought, besides breakage questions, is keep in mind many schools will not allow kids to bring electronic devices. So, if he wants to read at school, he'll need a regular paper book. My 14.5 yo has ereader envy too--but he only reads at school or on the bus. I decided it wasn't worth the money to get him a reader yet; his school is quite adamantly opposed to any electronic devices. If they see it or hear it they confiscate it.
hnoto is offline   Reply With Quote