View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #12
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Wow you guys!!! I was thrilled to find 10 replies to my message!! Now lets see if I can reply to some of your messages...

LilacJive...you will probably see me at that romance group very soon. It seems like everytime I come to mobileread which is several times a day, I find something new. I need to bookmark all my favorite forums or something.

DixieGal- I got my reader one week ago today and the first thing I did was go to eharlequin and download all those free books. I haven't read any of them though. I have tons of books on my ereader already, so I'll be set for quite awhile, not to mention the ebooks I'm currently wanting to buy.

Desertgrandma- thanks for the link to the thread...I will definitely check it out.

MJ- So far my sony is PERFECT!!! I am so happy I picked this ereader...OH btw, my I have the BLUE 505 (there seems to be quite a competition as to which color is best). I have been using the medium sized font...not the smallest, but I don't think it's the largest either. I can't think of any complaints right now. I do plan to get the lightwedge and the ac charger soon, but those are the only two things I need. And I'm actually glad the reader doesn't have a backlight.

Well I think I answered everyone's messages. I'l talk to you all soon.
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote