View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #48
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I appreciate all the suggestions--and I'm jotting many of them down for the times I'm capable of making my own decisions--but keep in mind that my problem isn't finding things I'd like to read, but rather pulling the trigger on something I want to read right now.

The decision to read The Wind-up Bird Chronicle was already made for me; and I'm going to follow through on it.

So while I certainly don't mind if the suggestions continue, keep in mind that if I find myself in another "too many choices for me to make a decision" funk sometime in the future, we'll be right back to a "I'm reading the first thing someone posts that doesn't break the rules" scenario.
Diap:

I have one in production right now, called "Tales from 2040," which--heaven help me--I think may actually turn out to be an important book. I am reading it. I'm so far mesmerized by it. May I send you a copy when it's G2G? I know you said, "available right now," but...forgive me, I just feel differently about this one. It will be widely available freely when published, so the author will not mind me sending you a copy in your preferred format. (It will be available in ePUB, MOBI and even ePDF).

Let me know, and you can PM the details of sending it if/when you wish.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote