View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:19 PM   #42
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
To answer your earlier question, I create "collections" using an old version of Sony's ebook software, as I find this much easier. I have converted books using Calibre and noticed that the tags affect my collections if I don't delete the tags and replace it with the name of the collection which I want it to be in.

Calibre isn't simple to use, but it's worth it when you get used to it (so I've been told!).
You can also edit the collections the books are in, once they're already on the reader. If you're in Calibre with the reader plugged in, and in Calibre on the top click "Device" to go to the list of books on your reader. Then you can click once to highlight the book you want to edit, then click once in the "collections" field and then you can change the collection, without changing your library tags.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote