View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #457
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
That page doesn't show when I am charging. Will charge with the Glo on next time to see. Thanks for the response.
If charging with a wall charger (or just not connected to interface with PC), you should see a battery icon on the screen. While its charging, you'll see a tiny icon of a wall plug (I think) in the battery icon. And when it's done charging, that wall plug icon is replaced by a check mark. So there'll be a check mark in side the battery icon.

At least, that's the way it is for the Touch. And I agree, it's weird to have a green light while it's charging. Much more intuitive to have it red or orange while charing, and have it change to green when it's done...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote