View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #39
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Well, after seeing the new iPad Mini, I guess I'm canceling my Kindle Fire HD 8.9" order. By the beginning of the month, I will have already gotten the new iPad in my hands, and the Kindle Fire HD will still be weeks away.

I think there will be many others who haven't got their hands on one yet doing the same thing. In the end, with all the taxes, I'm pretty much paying the same price anyway, except the iPad wouldn't have the ads everywhere.

Oh well.
You should consider the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. I am SO happy with it. It is so much better than the Kindle Fire in almost every way. Micro sdcard slot (officially up to 32 Gb's but some have gotten 64 gb's to work), GPS, Bluetooth, works as a TV remote, you can install apps from anywhere and control your WALLPAPER. You can multitask, all settings are easily available....as you can see I am a real fan. Oh, and the built in speakers are so awesomely LOUD that I don't need to attach external speakers anymore to listen to audio books with my Ambling BookPlayer Pro app (great app).

I did get my husband to use my Kindle Fire and he loves it, BTW.

But, if you are a die-hard Apple fan, nothing else will do.
The Apple mini is bigger than the Galaxy...don't like that much...Galaxy is 12 ounces and just the right size in my opinion.

YMMV
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote