View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
In the coming days I'll be getting a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. I've done some research into ebook reading apps and there are hordes of them out there.

I'd like to get some recommendations to narrow them down to a couple I should try. My requirements would be :
- Ability to take notes/make highlights
- Integrated dictionary
- Support ePub and the occasional PDF file

Any suggestions?
Mantano is the only one I can think of that has a check on all your requirements.

I like Mantano it's a pretty good reader, but my reader of choice is Moon+ it has a better TTS engine and has the ability to enlarge images/charts. Also it's exporting of notes is easier than Mantano. Moon does not support PDF but does support other formats

Both of these eReaders integrate with a third party dictionary called ColorDict.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote