View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 09:31 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infovore View Post
Most certainly not. The Hanlin V3 supports a huge number of formats (including ePub). Unfortunately the one that's still lacking official support as of today is Mobipocket.
I was under the impression that no DRM format was supported except a strange one called "Wolf" (?) that nobody's ever heard of. Apologies if this information is out of date! Although I realise that DRM is not liked by many people, it's still a consideration if one wishes to buy commercial eBooks.

What commercial eBook formats does the V3 support these days? It is indeed some time since I last looked at it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote