View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 11:11 AM   #17
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I know a lot of you may want to vote for Storm Front, but as far as being creepy and/or scary, it's not one bit. It's quite far from it. It's not really an appropriate book as far as creepy/scary goes.
I agree. It's the one and only Jim Butcher book I've read. Can't say I'm a big fan, but I didn't hate it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezza View Post
Coincidentally, I just bought a copy of The Haunting of Hill House last week, so I'm eager to read it. My vote is decided!
When I saw this book on the list the first thing I did was check to see if it was available as an ebook and bought it as soon as I saw that it was. This is the book I voted for, but I'm reading it regardless of how the vote goes.

A couple months ago I read Hell House by Richard Matheson and that book is definitely scary and disturbing -- my kind of book.

Last edited by Daithi; 09-23-2011 at 11:15 AM. Reason: I can't spell.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote