View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 10:58 AM   #22
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
I'm not sure about extreme, but I have read the Kama Sutra in some interesting places. I will leave it at that though, for the sake of the innocent.

Oh, and I do remember doing research on Chinese history at a strip club. It was my roommate's birthday and she wanted to take me to a gentlemen's establishment for her own strange amusement. I think the workers were a little offended that I was ignoring them the whole time.

Last edited by LDBoblo; 07-18-2010 at 11:01 AM.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote