View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 01:45 PM   #9
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I just read a disturbing review - seems someone's kitty got hold of the string when it was turned off, pulled it out and swallowed a lot of it. Fortunately owner was home. Recommended taking GREAT caution in hiding the end of the string when the unit is off.

Cats love to swallow string, tinsel, etc - and it can be fatal. My little darling found a cassette tape and unrolled and swallowed almost half of it. $2500 later - after a midnight run to the ER with surgery and intensive care - she's fine. I've learned to be VERY careful with string toys.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote