View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
I had a similar problem not too long ago, I had left my 505 off for quite a while and then after charging it the reader would take up to a half hour to format after I linked via USB or put my SD card into it. I kept having to reset the device.

Most of my books were on the device so I decided to move them around. After splitting my books between the reader, the SD card and the memory stick the device did much better.

From what I have read and experienced it seems that if the memory gets close to full on any of the mediums the reader has a hard time formatting and starting up. I would try a larger card or splitting your library up between the device's internal memory and the card.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote