View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:18 AM   #6
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
Has having a ereader changed your reading habits?

In the past year or so, since I got my eb 1150 I have pretty much switched entirely over to reading ebooks. I used to visit my used bookstore all the time, but now I just download a new book. If its not available in ebook format? I don't buy it.
Why don't you buy it? What if it's in LIT or PRC and you can strip the DRM and reformat?
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote