View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #83
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabi View Post
Hi. My old kindle died so now i have a K4NT, SO. As i could not get fbr i am trying to get coolreader. The fact is that OS is 4.1.1 and i tried to jialbreak it but there is no restart or update option in the menu. Can someone give me a hint. TY
home -> menu -> settings -> menu <<-- that menu
If update is grayed out - you don't have the correct update file or it is in the wrong place.

If none of the above helps, contact Amazon to have the Special Offers removed.

Note: KUBRICK will let you re-install the Amazon OS
It will not distrub the SO function - you may still have to contact Amazon to have those removed.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote