View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmith65 View Post
I'm doing a recipe book - color photos, lots of lists - and the authors would like for each recipe to start on a new page.

I'm using this at the end of each recipe:

Code:
  <hr class="sigilChapterBreak" />
But when I open the .epub with the Kindle advanced previewer (converting to .mobi in the process), there's just a line where the chapter break should be. A forced page break doesn't appear to happen.

I have seen posts here that suggest breaking the file into multiple files, so the page breaks will be automatic. Whoo, I really don't want to do that, as it will make navigation while editing very difficult. Is there another way?
That is just a 'marker' for the F6 key (Split on chapter markers).
Just wait, knowing that is where it will hapen

Last edited by theducks; 08-18-2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: continued thought
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote