View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #16
Abtacha
Addict
Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."
I like this quote on the matter:
"And, since the IQ of a mob is the IQ of its most stupid member divided by the number of mobsters, it was never very clear to anyone what had happened."
Maskerade by Terry Pratchett.

Like I said over in the news section, I'm glad I haven't bought a book by any of them and would be happy to never hear of one of them again.
Abtacha is offline   Reply With Quote