View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #2
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
I have the Nexus, but have used both for reading and not noticed any difference between them

the kindle app works the same on both, you can adjust the margins so they are fairly small, landscape works fine, but I find 7" tablets a bit small when reading landscape mode

for just reading with, personally I dont think there is any difference between them
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote