View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:46 PM   #27
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Not my point. Why would you nominate a book you have already read? Seems like a waste of a nomination to me.

BOb
Not really. Nominating a book you've already read makes a lot of sense if you've really enjoyed the book, would like to read it again, want a chance to share it with others and would like to discuss it.
Personally, I am not ready to reread the Harry Potter series, but I can definitely see doing so in the future. I am, however, currently rereading the Hollows/Rachel Morgan series; its been 2 years (give or take) since I read it the first time and I would have nominated it for the Fantasy category.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote