View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:21 AM   #6
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
yeh they are fair points, I average at least 1GB a month on my iPhone (I travel a lot and stream music and use VNC to connect to home PC)

so that would be £50 a month...

in fact you would hit £15 a month with around 300mb downloaded... thats not much!
It is ideal for someone who would generally use it at home, but occasionally travel. I ended up getting the Wifi-only option, but the Orange pay as you go option made it a closer decision that it would have been with only monthly charges available.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote