View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 11:33 AM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
EDIT: I have updated this ebook to remove the distracting endnote marks since the endnotes are not included (I'm still looking for a copy with the maps, motif discussions, etc.). I also expanded the table of contents to include a separate link for each of the 96 tales. There were 29 downloads of the previous version.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote