View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 05:55 PM   #1
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
Music for reading

Do you listen to music while reading? If so, what type music do you enjoy listening to? Does it help relax you? Does it improve your memory? Does it enhance your reading experience?

I don't know why discovering listening to music while reading came as a big surprise to me. I've done it often enough, but I've never made a deliberate effort to combine two of my favorite pastimes. I do know one of my favorite places to read is while laying in hammock while camping in the mountains; preferably near a brook.

I am vary curious how others combine the two?

Samples of various reading music:
Nature Sounds
Classical Reading Music
Meditation/Zen Music
Jazz
Angst is offline   Reply With Quote