View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #200
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Fairies and Fireflies is at my proofreader's now. Art should come early November. I have a cover that will do, if I have to, but I'm hoping the artist for Dragons and Dreams will answer my email and do the cover for F&F as well, so it will all look like a series.

I have one more story to write for Quests and Fairy Queens, and then that will go out to beta readers - I'm hoping in December, and with luck I'll be able to release it in January (my target) or February. again, much depends on art and cover art.

I never intended to write much more than Dragons and Dreams - it was supposed to be a one-shot for my mom and my kids (and my ego)... I'm not sure where all the new stories are coming from. I guess my doctor changing my meds may have had something to do with it.