View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 12:56 PM   #61
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Before I bought my first ereader, I thought I wanted text-to-speech to be an option. Finding it hard to get everything else I wanted though on the same reader, I realized I've never even used it before and probably never would, I couldn't think of one instance I'd want to use it over reading a book.

It also would be a much higher battery drain on any reader using such a feature, so again, not something I'd want at all, it would defeat a main advantage of an ereader.

So it's not important to me at all. If it happens to be on a reader, it would never be used.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote