View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
menevets
Connoisseur
menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300/Kindle 4 basic/iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone/Nexus 7
Borrowing e-books from library - OverDrive vs Kindle

Which do you prefer if given an option when borrowing e-books from the library?

I like OverDrive because it has more font sizes and there's less spacing between sentences. But the download process is more cumbersome and I can't seem to download the same book to both iPad and iPhone from my library - NYPL.

I like the Kindle because once you borrow a book, it becomes part of your library associated with your account, so downloading to multiple devices is a breeze. Plus the bookmarking across devices.

So if I know I'm sticking to one device, I'll use OverDrive, otherwise, Kindle.

Which do you prefer? Has anyone downloaded the same book to OverDrive from their library to both iPhone and iPad?

Last edited by menevets; 11-01-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Added
menevets is offline   Reply With Quote