View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:38 AM   #172
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leir View Post
Will installing this jailbreak allow me to install the custom screensaver hack, which in turn allows me to have custom screensavers on my kindle paperwhite with special offers? Not trying to evade the advertisements, just that I really want to personalize my kindle. Its fine when its a little bar when I'm browsing through my book list, but looking at an advertisement every time i wake my kindle makes it feel as if its a "stranger", not one of my own belongings.
no. the SS hack won't work on SO machines IIRC/
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote