View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:14 AM   #30
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Janek,
I will repeat, what I have already wrote.

The pdf file you are refering to is very bizarre file! If I try print it via pdf printer the output pdf becomes 1000 times bigger than original.

Also, the fact, that several pdf readers and e-books can open it does not mean that it is valid pdf. There may be a question, what means valid pdf, but it should be pdf standard by ISO. Adobe may have and prabably has some additions and modifications to the standard.

Simply. This file misbehaves and because of that maybe is not valid pdf file. It is strange that Adobe reader can read it and Adobe SDK in Onyx e-reader cannot.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote