Thread: Play.google.com
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #20
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Matt Clements (not on MR--more privately) has confirmed that Play functionality is scheduled for a future release.
I hope to hell they plan to have a WHOLE lot more in that future release, as Play functionality on the Vox alone won't fix the glaring shortcomings of the device.

What amazes me is a unit like the original Nook Color, a unit with almost identical specs as the Vox, manages to perform leaps and bounds beyond what the Vox is capable of doing. All comes down to efficient software programing I suppose.

Cheers
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote