View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #5
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey330 View Post
Huh. I could have sworn the books showed if I had Collections set as my view.

Guess that's what I get for swearing, yeah?

Thanks for the replies.

Marilyn

LOL I'm with ya on that boat!! I swore up & down for years that my Goffin's Cockatoo was a boy. He has a boy attitude of thinking he's king poop around here, he beats up the human and avian women in the house. He's GOT to be a boy & if not I'll cut off my right arm.

Well.....apparently I have to go for surgery. HE laid an egg. He is not a he. He is a SHE!!!

To which my husband replied....where do you think they came up with the term B....H from! LOL!!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote