View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #69
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
in the cloud means somewhere out there not at MY place under my influence only so you 'll rather see sun going down in the north, or pigs fly, than me upping private files on some companies machines for storage. *shivers*
Exactly... personal computing meant an escape from the High Priests of the Mainframe... now they want the power and control back by pitching the cloud as the wave of the future... if it isn't at my residence on my hard disks then it's not in my control...