View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
It is not difficult. It is time consuming when you have close to 500 books. Since I have the collections created on my DX it would be nice to simply move them to my K3 and not have to take the time to resort everything.
Why not just move the books you plan to read soon and deal with those and eventually move everything over a bit at a time? You don't actually need 500 books at one time. So moving a bit at a time would work thill they are all moved and sorted.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote