View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Ah, I fondly remember the days when I used to turn the monthly financial statements into the company President and I'd get them back with a post-it note: "We need to make more money than this."

But in this case, I'm sure they'll find a way to blame Amazon and come up with some crazy scheme where they raise prices another $2 but still make less money per book than what they were before.

Then they'll dump another 523 authors from their lists and get James Patterson to write another 6 books a month to replace them.

Really in the end that's their final goal. We all read 6 James Patterson novels every month and we pay $20 each for them.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote