View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 12:51 AM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Enraged View Post
Hi everyone NEWBIE all around here - Just bought a sony 505 cause I want to try E-books (I Have way too many printed books and zero storage). My question is Can I purchase e-books from places other than Connect? and If so What would be the best format to purchase if the "sony" format isn't available? Would HTML be a good format to use? Thanks for any help you can offer!
Others have assumed you wanted to buy books but there are plenty of free ways to get books into your unit. For example there are almost 1000 books that you can download from the eBooks selection on this web site. Take a look and see what is here. These are public domain books or books where the author has provided permission. The way these are converted in mostly with Book Designer. Check the wiki for Book Designer.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote