View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #178
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
Quote:
Originally Posted by telharmonium View Post
I read here that Cloud Reader stores e-books as .db files, but I can't find them. Does anyone know where it's stored and whether they can be converted to formats like MOBI?

I recently bought David Byrne's How Music Works, which Amazon for some reason will not allow me to download onto my Kindle 4, but only onto my cloud reader account.

I'm using Firefox on a Win XP PC, and I'm disturbed that the book I bought is effectively a hidden file. Can anyone shed light on this?
I would be interested in knowing this as well...

Where does the Kindle Cloud Reader store files, especially on Linux (if anyone is aware)?

Anyone?
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote