View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:14 AM   #14
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
I've heard that it's possible, and I have the .17 firmware .zip file, but I have no idea how to actually do it, step by step.

I don't buy any Kobo books, and I turned off Reading Life as I have "won" all the awards I'm going to get and it never keeps track of all the books I have read (over 500 but RL say 16 ), so syncing is not something I do unless I must reformat.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote