View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 06:49 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
may i take this occasion to strongly recommend (as a webdesigner) that you switch to Firefox ? IE (*especially* version 6) is a piece o' crap (full of security holes, webstandards out the window...), and no-one at ALL should use it.

also, using firefox you can resize easily the text on MobileRead (as JSWolf explained). i have tested just now and it works, i've never seen a site where it did *not* work unless the site used flash or images (not editable html text).

plus, it's free. http://www.mozilla.com

it's a much better browser overall.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote