View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #12
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
There was also a long-running radio serial (in the US) along the same lines. It was extremely popular for a while, until Hammett was replaced as the writer (possibly because of his political activities and subsequent imprisonment and investigation by HUAC - I'm not sure about any of that; I think I read it somewhere).
I knew there was a Sam Spade radio show, but I never knew that Hammett was an early writer of that show. I'll have to check that out. I do know that episodes of that show are out there, but I don't know if the ones penned by Hammett are.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote