View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #17
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
I wouldn't stay at a hotel where I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my travel laptop on the desk and my Kindle (and other devices) in my suitcase or a drawer. I've never had a room broken into or had anything stolen by hotel staff. Either a hotel is reputable and hires staff they trust, or they don't. The only things I bother locking up in a safe are cash and my passport.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote