View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 12:41 PM   #11
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
I haven't done the math, but I agree with pkingforgotthenumber ... sometimes, the attempt to treat every party equally will result in mistreating one or more of them. Like over-zealous political correctness, or overdoing "gendering". By stating that "MobileRead will not succumb to and/or promote aPple FanBoiism", it actually makes Apple users feel like they're freaks.

I guess I agree with the "eInk is not the one, true, eBook technology" statement. I've been looked at diagonally (as far as that is possible in a web forum) for stating that I love reading on a smartphone, and even more so ever since I moved to the iPhone.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote