View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 09:33 PM   #10
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by distantsmoke View Post
Thank you sooo much!!

I have been highlighting "Library" (in the eBookstore) and I could see the different subfolders.

This time I highlighted my "Reader" and clicked the Big Plus button at the bottom left of the screen, and voila, all the subfolders on my Reader appeared!! I hadn't known about this. I kept wondering how people were seeing subfolders in their Reader.

Once before I had clicked on the down arrow next to my Reader and it disappeared from the eBookstore. Sad to say it took me about 15 min to figure out how to get it back. So I think I became wary of highlighting my Reader and doing anything else.

I am still unsure about the whole "sync" thing, but maybe (now that you have shone (shined??) a light into my muddled brain) I won't need it.

Thank you!!
Glad to be of assistance Do you know how to drag and drop the files to the Reader?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote