View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 03:53 AM   #730
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Not that I doubt you, but you're sure this is an Aura HD and not an Aura??? You're the first person to describe the Aura HD as lightweight, hence my surprise

The rest of the description is quite spot on, so this should be the Aura HD

Yes! The Aura HD

Mind you, it's not as light as my Kindle Paperwhite but it's light that I can hold it comfortably with one hand. Though I do have to switch hands from time to time as it feels a bit heavier when I hold it with the same hand after a while.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote