View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #218
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
voracious, your Kindle PW looks good to me!

gazella, yours looks great, but now I am glad I ordered a dark (purple) case b/c I would find a light border, like yours, very distracting. (at least, it is in these pictures, to me)
I took some pictures with the iphone last night and they are far more accurate. I dont doubt that some got PWs with blotches but I'm not one of them.

And I admit, it annoys me when people are telling you that you must have the blotches, because they did. If you don't see them, you are color blind, gullible or an Amazon fan boy/girl.

I should have waited to post a picture though. Both pictures I took with my ipad looked like crap.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote