View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 12:11 AM   #437
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Would anyone be interested in uploading a nice clean version of some of Albert Paine's books?

The ones I'm most interested in are his The Hollow Tree Series: The Hollow Tree and Deep Woods Book (1898), The Hollow Tree Snowed-In Book (1901), and Hollow Tree Nights and Days (1915). All are available at PG as are many other of his books.

Wikepedia entry for Paine states:
"Albert Bigelow Paine (10 July 1861 – 9 April 1937) was an American author and biographer best known for his work with Mark Twain. Paine was a member of the Pulitzer Prize Committee and wrote in several genres, including fiction, humour, and verse"

I know I can learn to do this myself and I plan to try but I've only been reading on an ereader for about six weeks and the learning curve to produce a nice book is kind of steep for me right now.

I would be most appreciative if this project appeals to someone.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote