View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #85
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Thanks for all your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdclements View Post
Replied. We'll keep this off-thread now.
Although it did not resolve the issue. I do appreaceate your time. I guess since the card is good I will just use it in a dif device and wait till the time that KOBO makes sure that the lexar product line is once again supported.

For those that need to know it was lexar 8 gig memory card, and the card that works is the sandisk 4 gig memory card.

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote