View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #61
JulieMack
Enthusiast
JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
The poll question was what's your favourite word-processor, so I answered Open Office.

But for writing I use Scrivener. When I'm done there, I export it to OOo for final word-processing before sending it away to Smashwords. Of course, I have to save it as a MS Word doc since you don't handle OOo yet.

Wow - that seems like a lot of work! LOL What is OOo? Is that Open Office? Could you use Open Office and then send it to Smashwords? The reason I ask is I have hyperlinks and regular MS Word does not transfer hyperlinks when converting to PDF. But, OO does? Why Scrivener?

Last edited by JulieMack; 01-22-2011 at 01:36 PM.
JulieMack is offline   Reply With Quote