View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #4
Ed_ODell
Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ed_ODell can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Jake,

I had a similar offer, and the response was outstanding. Based on data I've been able to gather and analyze, people here are thoughtful, avid readers. I initially posted to gauge interest, thinking anyone and everyone would just snap it up. In a 36 hour span in which I put up a promotion, I had over 670 unique page views, yet only 282 sales. Knowing that people have varied likes and dislikes, I was thrilled that people took the time, read a bit, then decided to either use the coupon or decline. Shows me that these readers are looking for works that suit their tastes.

Good luck with your promotion!

Regards,

Ed O'Dell
Ed_ODell is offline   Reply With Quote