Thread: iPad Embedded Fonts
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 06:03 PM   #15
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Here's a quickly made ePub with an SVG version of Charis SIL embedded. The XHTML/CSS works fine in Chromium, which is webkit based, like Safari. (I'm using linux, so I can't test even on Desktop Safari myself, much less an iPad.) I'd hope it would work if anything would.

I guess I should have chosen a more distinctive font, but I'm too lazy to change it now. Very interested to see if this will work in iBooks.
Attached Files
File Type: epub svgtest.epub (29.1 KB, 313 views)

Last edited by frabjous; 04-22-2010 at 06:05 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote