View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 09:33 PM   #8
kikar
Zealot
kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many eReaders, One annoyed wife.
You're welcome....
The kindle is pricey and if you can get the 505 at Costco for 269.00 I would go that route. The 505 is an awesome piece of tech. It would be nice if Sony were to release their software for the Mac so I wouldn't have to fire up the PC to get certain books. But Adobe and Calibre are working great for me. I bought the Kindle to see what the fuss was about and to see what I was missing out on. and really all it is is 3G connectivity and a dictionary. THe Sony is solid (I have had a couple "drop the reader" incidents, and it is still ticking right along), it is very book like, it is a breeze to use and the button layout is the best I have seen.
It is a tough decision to make but just know that in the end you can't make the wrong choice, because there isn't one.
kikar is offline   Reply With Quote